2011年1月14日 星期五

My 2011 plan :)


Im thinking a lot of plan for 2011 this few day
really regret dint plan my 2010 well .......oh waste 1 year!!!
but ..i earn a lot :) especially experience
and i can buy a lot n travel to HONG KONG by myself
* i means using my own money at all
hehehehe..act i just comfort myself for the 1 year wasted :'(


Erm..start planning 2011

1)start my college life with joanne :) we decide May intake..concentrate! v wan to get good result n bcome a banker ,lolx ..hehehe

2)could not cut my hair anymore !!!!!!!!!i miss my long hair badly :'(

3)travel with my dear again *i think is Taiwan..act v plan it bfore..but lastly v choose Hong Kong 1st.

4)bcoz of no.3 ,i need earn a lot n a lot of money,save 15000 tis year!* JAN of 2011 ,i earn 3000 ad..so still left 12000 :)

5)control myself..i alway buy sumthing useless!!!!!!!!!!!!ohh...i hate online shopping..i will buy alot without feeling :'(

tat all for my plan *mayb..
if too much target i cant complete,haha
Fight for my target ! :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言