2011年8月15日 星期一

Is coming *




party rock night,but not really rock
maybe the song i dun like electronic actually :(

peggie join us too :D





and thursday night we went for Tao as our dinner
all my friends told me its was nice


from the picture is look like





but ... not the truth!
We all totally disappointed!

SO,

snowflake to cover our lose hope :)

and friday night we have this!!

Seafood is my favorite all the time *hehe

Certainly,I have start my revision with joanne ,and invite sifu * wai sen to teach us
whole day for only 1 question!! the reason is the stupid tutor !!!!!

And yesterday,Matta fair time!
Actually we want to find a Taiwan package

but is toooooo many booth~~we just take all the booklet and flyer
survey ourselves at home ba *sigh




Continue my revision,today is gonna finish chapter 5,6,7,8!
final over,is my trip coming *wink*

沒有留言:

張貼留言