2011年8月4日 星期四

Update 4/8

changed my song and background
my blog was leave in sleep mood long time
now i gonna turn i t ON !

talk about my recent life,all is about college
have a lot of new friends,but my class only have 3 out of 35 is boy!
final is coming soon..but joanne and i still relaxing :D

what we play when bored!



done it when we skipping class~~haha

we plan to release our stress on this saturday night !! *party hehehe
And decide going to matta fair for survey next year trip!

Lazy student
We always revision on last minute!

And my little doggie is getting heavy and heavy
tired to hold her when outing!!
so my dear bring her to jogging




But i have no time to capture her pic cos she keep RUNNING!


and her new clothes,Ta Dang!
student look~~haha
my mum keep talking with her :学生妹~~bla bla bla





And she has a new friend -- DON DON




Joanne new doggie!!!HE is sooo cute and small
and he is jumping when running.haha *maybe too light
when he become bigger size,we gonna bring our doggie to jogging together
but now..i scare BOBO will bite him!hehe

random pic with stupid face!



and this is special for our 31 month anniversary


I could be your everything
and you could be my one

沒有留言:

張貼留言