2009年9月15日 星期二

♥ finally

Yooooooooh man
trial exam is finally over after tomorrow 10.05 am
**how excited we are until wanna hv a shout
ahaa !! too overstate ~ peace ^^V


but still need to study ADD MATH now
BIG SIGH**
the formula is damn confuse me
sin tan cos n bla bla bla bla~
Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
OH Gosh !
it's hard to memorize
* juz kill me better haha

Turn to my dear ~ rabbit Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
dont simplely let out ur tear
today when u cry , i was wonder n dunno wat should i do
encourage u to get him back? erm... i dun think so
advise u to give up? u never do that!
haiz~
beside
ur crying face is damn funny nnnnnnnnnnnnn
a bit ugly~ xixi
so,
promise me dun cry again ok?
gv u a warm hug♥ hv a smile

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com


1st thing must do is dating wif my babe boy after exam
muhaha ~
miss euuuuuuuuu a lot
mmmmmmmmuack ♥
need to study the stupid math now
B Y E B Y E

沒有留言:

張貼留言